Friday 26 June 2009

Sneaky Gossip -Sport

Liverpool have finished all the trouble and finally got Glen Johnson. Liverpool have been wanting him for some time now and Chelsea wanted him aswell but Benitez snatched Johnson to the squad!

I think Johnson is a good player he definitely deserves to be out of portsmouth. He should go into the Champions League next year and Johnson will make a vast improvement so the Liverpool defense

Other news:

"It's a great honour to be voted Dad of the Year. I have won many trophies in my career but I'm proud to say that this is up there with all of them."Super-dad John Terry on the award that made up for missing out on the Premier League, the Champions League, Euro 2008....
"When I was keeping goal, I felt like I was defending the gateway to my motherland."North Korea keeper Ri Myong Guk after the draw with Saudi Arabia that clinched their first World Cup qualification since the memorable campaign of 1966.

No comments: